Melanoma Patient Resources
We believe that well-supported and well-informed patients live longer, better lives. One or more of these free supportive resources may be beneficial to you and your family.
Educational, Support and Other Melanoma Organizations
While the MRF is the largest independent research organization devoted to melanoma, there are many organizations and foundations involved in the fight against melanoma.
- American Cancer Society
- Bill Walter III Melanoma Research Fund
- Cancer Hope Network – offers free and confidential support to cancer patients
- Cancer Support Community
- CancerCare – offers a variety of services, including an interactive tool that allows you to search a variety of supportive services
- Enright Melanoma Foundation – non-profit focused on raising sun safety awareness and preventing melanoma; they also host a Sun Safety Certification Program for kids, teens and adults.
- Faces of Skin Cancer – gives people affected by advanced skin cancer a place to share their stores
- Help for Cancer Caregivers – provides numerous resources for caregivers
- Imerman Angels – Receive peer-to-peer support from an ‘Angel’
- MD Anderson Network – cancer support group
- Melanoma Heroes
- Melanoma Just Got Personal
- Miles Against Melanoma
- Mike Geltrude Foundation
- Mollie Biggane Melanoma Fund
- National Cancer Institute
- Skin Cancer Foundation
- Susan Fazio Foundation for Melanoma Research
- Warriors Against Melanoma
- Your Cancer Game Plan – Melanoma
If you know of a melanoma-specific resource that is missing from this list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.