The Melanoma Research Foundation is proud to award research grants supporting the study of melanoma prevention, diagnosis and treatment across the spectrum of the disease, including cutaneous, ocular and mucosal melanoma. These include the following:
- Team Awards (established in 2014) – Two-year awards, up to $250,000 per year
- Established (Senior) Investigator Awards (established in 2006) – Two-year awards, up to $100,000 per year
- Career Development (Junior) Awards (established in 1998) – Two-year awards, up to $50,000 per year
- Medical Student Awards (established in 2011) – One-year awards, up to $3,000
- Society for Melanoma Research Young Investigator Awards (sponsored by the MRF since 2013) – One-year awards, $5,000 per year
- Society for Melanoma Research Christopher J. Marshall Award (sponsored by the MRF since 2015) – One-year awards, $5,000 per year
View a summary of the 2019 Research Recipients, including lay abstracts for each proposal, here.