Hello, I am a Chinese and my aunt have been diagnosed with melanoma. We found it late and missed the best period. The worst thing is that the best cancer hospital in China do not allow patient hospitalization because of the coronavirus. It is still unknown when the situation will be better, so we have to find a hospital which can receive patient. Here is her diagnose:
Beijing Cancer Hospital
Name: Huiqin Qu
Department: Kidney Cancer Melanoma Medical Ward
Admission date: 2020-01-17
Discharge date: 2020-01-22
Work Place: Gaoyang mining company
1. Anal downbearing distention.;
2. Bowel habit has changed for 3 months.
1. Anal canal melanoma metastasis;
2. Diagnosed as Anal canal melanoma stage Ⅳ (it has spread around the anus, iliac juxtavascular lymph nodes, liver and lungs);
3. Director Jun Guo suggest plan T1 Combined liver interventional chemotherapy. Taking into account the late liver intervention, the drugs for this chemotherapy were injected from platinum intravenously.
Start T1 Plan chemotherapy:
1. Temozolomide 320mg, d15
2. Cisplatin 40mg, d-3
3. rh-endostatin 15mg, d-14
Body reaction: feel sick and vomit
Suggestions of therapy after leaving hospital:
1. continue rh-endostatin until 2020-01-31. Keep monitoring blood routine, liver and kidney function（1-2 times/week）. If the patient has symptom like fever, fatigue, nausea, vomiting, etc, improve the test in time and give symptomatic treatment. If leukocyte<2.0*10°/L or Neutrophil<1.0*10°L, patient can be treated as G-CSF. If platelets<50*10°/L, patient can be treated as interleukin-11 or TPO;
2. Return to the hospital on time for liver intervention therapy before improve blood routine, biochemical and coagulation functions;
3. Carry out plan T1 chemotherapy in the second period and make an appointment for hospitalization in advance;
4. Review of chest and abdominal pelvic CT and evaluate the efficacy;
5. Subsequent visit.
Leaving hospital diagnosis:
Diagnosed as Anal canal melanoma stage Ⅳ (it has spread around the anus, iliac juxtavascular lymph nodes, liver and lungs)
If you have any suggestions, please let me know. I and my families will appreciate your help very much.