Labs, Full CT & Brain MRI on the menu for today. Meet w/ the Team, tomorrow to discuss known (kidney tumor) & unknown. Hoping nothing else turns up, though I've had a 1" hard lump behind my left nipple, since the beginning of May & am still recovering from prostate surgery, early April. That recovery has been surprisingly difficult, even though I'm now 9 weeks out. I'm pretty sure I've developed another UTI (ugh!) but the doctors here were kind enough to order a urinalysis & save me from waitning another 2 weeks, before my appointment w/ the urologist back home.
Per Celeste, I'll definitely push for a neoadjuvant approach, especially if any vagary exists about the exact nature (RCC or Mel?) of the kidney tumor ... it's at least worth a try & may stave off surgery, at least for a while. Like most of you, I'm sure, I've had more than enough of that ;-)
Anyone in town? If so, it would be great to connect. Please, let me know & take care, everyone!